FIFA World Cup 26
Your browser does not support the video tag. 2026: The WorldCup Logo to Rule'em All I was informed FIFA called for volunteers for the World Cup logos and I replied I was interested in collab. 'They'll allow you to explore the brand', I was told. 'When will it be in the US?', I asked. Project Date B4 2006 The Challenge I designed it to break from previous WorldCups' patterns. The games were actually going to take place in three different countries; United States, Canada and Mexico. Then it should be as simple as to allow for diverse colored patterns applications and expand into a system. Project Role Branding , Visual Identity My Approach A simple memorable shape working as frame cities illustration patterns or its stadiums. A vertical layout for displays worked so well that became main signature. The drawn type expanded into an alphabet and the trophy in the center required for an empty space version. © Alex Webb. Please get in con...

Comments
Post a Comment