FIFA World Cup 26

2026: The WorldCup Logo to Rule'em All
I was informed FIFA called for volunteers for the World Cup logos and I replied I was interested in collab. 'They'll allow you to explore the brand', I was told. 'When will it be in the US?', I asked.
Project Date
B4 2006
The Challenge
I designed it to break from previous WorldCups' patterns. The games were actually going to take place in three different countries; United States, Canada and Mexico. Then it should be as simple as to allow for diverse colored patterns applications and expand into a system.
My Approach
A simple memorable shape working as frame cities illustration patterns or its stadiums. A vertical layout for displays worked so well that became main signature. The drawn type expanded into an alphabet and the trophy in the center required for an empty space version.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TriondaTM

FIFA Logo