Adidas Sports Brand

A Brand Design for a More Dynamic AdidasTM Sportsware Line
While I was designing TriondaTM and the FIFA World Cup 26TM logo, I I realized Adidas was producing soccer shoes besides their well known social sportive sneakers.
Project Date
B4 2006
The Challenge
Adidas had their cool vintage design in sneakers and coats used by clubbers worldwide, and I thought they would do better with an alternative logo for their more sportive products and sneakers.
My Approach
Adidas logo then wasn't as recognizable as the three side stripes of their famous jogging set. I decided to evoke them in the logo; from its application in a sneaker design, as seen from a side view, its abstraction became the new alternative brand design for the sports line.
Above, aside and bellow: AdidasTM alternative brand design applied to products and website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIFA World Cup 26

TriondaTM

FIFA Logo