FIFA Logo
FIFATM Logo Rebrand
While I was designing FIFA World Cup 26TM logo, I missed a FIFA recognizable logo signature that could go along the World Cup brands. As I've started to design it, I though of presenting it separtely before the 2026 World Cup application.

Project Date
B4 2006
The Challenge
Organizing sports championships, FIFATM lacked a imediately recognizable logo that could stand alone and also pair well with different World Cup brand designs.



Project Role
My Approach
Sports logo are often in italic bold lettering, but regular type worked better when paired with the World Cup fancy logos. The solution was an inclined cut on the edges of the 'F' letter horizontal dashes, with its angles folowing the 'A' letter shape.
Above: FIFATM logo applied on diverse complex illustrations. Bellow: FIFATM logo applied to FIFATM website.
Above: FIFATM logo applied on diverse complex illustrations. Bellow: FIFATM logo applied to FIFATM website.




Comments
Post a Comment